Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Perfect Day

    My perfect day is spending time with my closest friends. We'd go to all the places we love and do all the things we've ever talked about doing. Early that first morning we'd have breakfast at IHOP! The only place to really start off the day. After that we'd drive to all the stores in that area, knowing my friends and I, it'd be the stores that we'd could get fun things without spending too much. Ross, Scheels, Smith's, and The Dollar Tree!
   
    We'd drive up that canyon later in the day to Sundance for lunch. We'd ride the lift up and look at all the scenery, hop off the lift to hike around and play tag. No matter how old we are, it's always more fun to act like we're 10.

    I can hardly explain how the little things with my friends that would feel the inbetweens of the big stuff we planned out. Conversations and forgotten stories always come up when we all spend time together. There's not much more fun than all day with my closest friends.


1 comment: